Lingling: Come on, you boys.Are you tired?
玲玲:快点,男孩们。你们累了吗?
Mike: No, we're not.It' s just too hot today.I' m thirsty.
迈克:不,我们不累。只是今天太热了。我渴了。
Maomao: I need to use the toilet.
毛毛:我需要用一下洗手间。
Mike: OK, go ahead, please.Lingling and I will rest under this tree.What a nice, big tree!
迈克:好的,请去吧。我和玲玲将在这棵树下休息。多好、多大的一棵树啊!
Lingling: Look at the birds in the branches.
玲玲:看树枝上的鸟儿。
Mike: Wow! There's also a little squirrel.
迈克:哇!还有一只小松鼠。
Lingling: Where is it? Ah, there it is, behind that big branch!
玲玲:它在哪儿?啊,它在那儿,在那个大树枝后面!
Mike: What a cute thing! It has a big tail.
迈克:多么可爱的东西啊!它长着一条大尾巴。
Lingling: Shhh! Please don't shout.It'll be scared and run away.
玲玲:嘘!请不要大喊。它会害怕并且逃跑。
Mike: Oh, I'm sorry.We should be friendly to it.
迈克:哦,对不起。我们应该对它友好。