Miss Li: Look at these pictures of our city. Is our city clean?
李老师:看这些我们城市的照片。我们的城市整洁吗?
Students: No, it isn’t.
学生们:不,它不整洁。
Miss Li: What makes our city dirty?
李老师:是什么使我们的城市变脏的?
Su Hai: Smoke from cars makes the air dirty.
苏海:来自汽车的烟雾使空气变脏。
Wang Bing: Black smoke from factories makes the air dirty too.
王兵:来自工厂的黑色的烟雾也使空气变脏。
Liu Tao: Rubbish makes the streets messy and dirty.
刘涛:垃圾使街道变得又乱又脏。
Su Hai: The river is dirty. There’s rubbish in the water and the fish are dead.
苏海:河流是脏的。在水里有垃圾,鱼都死了。
Miss Li: What can we do to keep our city clean?
李老师:我们能做什么来保持我们的城市整洁?
Su Hai: We can take the bus and the metro to school.
苏海:我们可以乘公共汽车和地铁去学校。
Nancy: We can walk to school too.
南希:我们也可以步行去学校。
Wang Bing: We can move some factories away from our city. We can put rubbish in the bin.
王兵:我们可以把一些工厂从我们的城市中搬走。我们可以把垃圾放进垃圾桶里。
Liu Tao: We can plant more trees. They help keep the air clean.
刘涛:我们可以种更多的树。它们帮助保持空气干净。
Miss Li: Your ideas are great. Well done, class!
李老师:你们的主意很好。做得好,同学们!