The students came back to school after the National Day holiday.
国庆节假期过后,学生们回到了学校。
Mike: Hello, Liu Tao! Where did you go for the holiday? I called you, but you weren’t at home.
迈克:你好,刘涛!你假期去哪里了?我给你打过电话,但是你不在家。
Liu Tao: I went to Shanghai and visited my aunt.
刘涛:我去上海拜访我姑姑了。
Mike: What did you do there?
迈克:你们在那里做什么了?
Liu Tao: We went to the Bund and visited the Shanghai Museum. I saw many interesting things. How was your holiday, Mike?
刘涛:我们去(上海)外滩了并且参观上海博物馆了。我看见了很多有趣的东西。你的假期怎么样,迈克?
Mike: It was great fun. Our family went to a farm near Star Lake. We picked some oranges and went fishing.
迈克:它非常有趣。我们全家去了星星湖附近的一个农场。我们摘了一些橘子并且去钓鱼了。
Liu Tao: Did you catch any fish?
刘涛:你抓到鱼了吗?
Mike: Yes, I did. I caught a big fish!
迈克:是的,我抓到了。我抓到了一条大鱼!
L iu Tao: That’s great. Why did you call me?
刘涛:那太棒了。你为什么给我打电话?
Mike: Because I wanted to give you the fish.
迈克:因为我想要把鱼给你。
Liu Tao: Where’s the fish now?
刘涛:现在鱼在哪里?
Mike: I ate it!
迈克:我吃了它!